Helping Women to Leave an Abusive Marriage

|

Today I made a decision to help women to get out off an abusive marriage; I want to help women to understand that they deserve a much better life. I was there and I done it, and it took me many years to get really over it and how to get out there even when the divorce was final for years. I want women to understand how they got into this situation and how they were destroyed with their self-esteem and confident, and the important part how everything even started. When I was able to get out of an abusive marriage and raise my kids all by myself in another country, so can you do it too!

Now let me tell you what I went through and how you can avoid be stacked, so you can move on in your life. There are challenges when you are from different countries and culture. When he hides behind the military and tells you that you have lost. You MUST fight for yourself and your kids rights. You are all that they have and need, they understand the situation better than you think, and they will help you. Please do not underestimate kids by doing it behind their back or you will pay the price.

I was born and raised in Germany, married and American GI when I was 26, I was 32 when I came to the US 13 years ago. After living for 2 years in Huntsville Alabama I failed than for divorce. It was hard and ugly, I was alive ripped apart, and on the end I made it.  I was good for the 22 months the divorce took, because I saw it as a business deal I must win, I must win it because of my boys. The fight was to protect my boys and make sure they got what they needed. All they had was me and nobody else. They are so important in my life and I won for them, at that time they were only five and six years old.  

I was physical and mental abuse in the front of my boys eyes, I allowed him to destroy me, my self-esteem, my self-confident and I started to believe that I was not good enough and that nobody wants to be with me. He told me that I had no rights and I am living in his county so can do with me whate! ver he w ant to do. I suffered and he played me out, against my boys, own family, against my boys teachers, my friends, his coworkers and neighbors. Him and his girlfriend spread lays around me to destroy my name, my reputation and made me look like a monster. I was harassment over the phone about his affairs with his black girlfriend and why he is doing it. It all was a set up game, so people will support him and approve his cheating on me, that they will feel sorry for him and in the same time to drive me over the edge.

I know that I am not the only woman who went through this situation, and it took me years to understand how and why it was happen to me. I am now open up myself to help other women how to get out of it, what to watch out in your divorce and how to build a new life. Just remember that I done it in another country without support, and by the state law I was not allowed to leave the state or country without his permission. I have done so you can do it! Look out for my next articles about my life, the abuse, the warning sign, the red flags, the games they play so you will lose in the divorce and to find the ticker point they use to get you were they want you to be so they still can control you.

There is a way out and I will show you how.

0 comments: